|Anji offers wire mesh panels or extraguard and posts
for fencing applications.
We offer systemized metal panel with edge protection
offering a higher standard of safety to reduce the risk
of falls from height.
Extraguard we call or wire mesh panel is a highly visible
full-mesh panel with a galvanized and powder-coated
finish. Extraguard barrier panels are of triple wire
construction for extra strength and rigidity, galvanized
and powder-coated in high visible yellow. The panels
also incorporate an integral toe board.
Standard wire mesh panels are 2.6m wide, 1.15m high
and weight 22kg for easy handling. Half length panels
are also available.
Fencing Post we offer is clasified into three types:
T type fence post with convex head, T type fence post
without convex head and Y type fence posts.
Fencing post uses:
1. We produce fence post for protective wire mesh fencings of express highway and express railway;
2. Wire mesh fence posts for security fencings of beach farming, fish farming and salt farm;
3. Wire mesh fence posts for security of forestry and forestry source protection;
4. Fencing posts for isolation and protecting husbandry and water sources;
5. Fencing posts for gardens, road and houses.
Fencing Posts Benefits:
1. This kind of fence post enjoys an improved rate of 30% in its mechanical property and physical propery compared with common steel posts with same section size;
2. Our fence posts have nice appearance. Easily used, with a low cost;
3. Our fence posts can be recovered after years, meet the requirement of national environmental protection, is a kind of environmental friendly product;
4. Our fence posts enjoy good theft-proof function with its unique use only as fencing posts.
5. Our fence posts are substitute products of the current common steel posts, concrete posts or bamboo posts.